Thursday, December 6, 2007

Prayer of .....

Lord,I pray for a man, that will be a part of my lifeA man that really loves You more than everythingA man that will take me in the second place of his heartA man that lives not for himself but for UFace and phsysical attraction isn't importantThe most important isI want a heart that really loves and thristy of U and have a desire tobe like JesusAnd he must know for whom and for what he livesSo his life isnt uselessSomeone that have a wise heartNot only a smart brainA man that not only loves me but also respect meA man that not only can adore meBut can warning me when I'm wrongA man that loves me not from my beauty but from my heartA man that can be my best friend in every time and situationA man that make me feel like a woman when I beside himI'm not ask a perfect manBut I ask for imperfect manSo I can make him perfect in Your eyes.A man that need my support for his strengthA man that need my prayer for his lifeA man that need my smile to cover his sadnessA man that need my love so he could feel belovedA man that need me to make his life perfectAnd I also askMake me to be a woman that can made him proudGive me a heart that really love YouSo I could love him with Your loveNot love him with my loveGive me Your gentle spiritSo my beauty not come from my outside but come fromYou Give me Your HandsThat I always able to pray for himGive me Your eyesSo I could see many good things in him and not the bad one Give meYour mouth That fullfil with Your words of wisdom andencourange So I could support him every day Give me Your lips And Iwill smile at him every morningAnd I want that when finally we meetBoth of us can sayHow great Thou Artthat You give me someone that can make my life perfectI know that You want we meet at the right time
In Jesus Precious name I pray
And You will make everything beautiful in Your timeIn Jesus Precious name I prayAmen.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger